Terms & Conditions
Limitation of Liability
QParks takes no responsibility for links on portals, which lead to any pages of the world wide web. QParks cannot be held responsible in any ways for contents which users create in chats, forums and the like and reserves the right to delete objectionable contents. The contents will be examined on a random basis and any account / user right can be blocked or suspended any time.
QParks will install a personal account for its registered users. Every user reserves the right to delete his / her account at any time. Also QParks reserves its right to delete a registered user irrevocably for reasons considered important by QParks. The users commit themselves to provide data correctly, properly and accurately. Passwords as well as other login information must not be given to third parties. Every user is accountable for an unauthorized usage of his / her account. The data provided by the users of the portals can be used for getting into contact with users as well as to provide them with interesting offers, information and advertising material of our partners. QParks will in no ways pass on data to externals, except for internal use for our customers and partners. Costs applying for the internet access are not part of the services offered by QParks and each user has to cover his / her own internet costs.
QParks organizes contests and lotteries on the base of voluntary participation. Employees of QParks as well as their family members are excluded from participation. The drawing of the winner happens without possibility of recourse to legal action. Multiple entries will be deleted automatically. The data provided by the participants can be used for getting into contact with the participants as well as to provide them with interesting offers, information and advertising material of our partners. QParks will in no ways pass on data to externals, except for internal use for our customers and partners.
Collecting information about you
We collect different types of information about App users for four main reasons:
1. To personalise the content of the App for individual users.
2. To help us to monitor and improve the App.
3. With user consent, to market services to individual users.
4. We need to ensure that all contests are running fair and there are no violations against the rules.
1. We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
2. We will respect your privacy. You should receive newsletters and emails only from QParks. It will be made clear to you where you register for the newsletter, for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive our newsletter or not.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Sharing your information with us and others
When you first access the App, for example by clicking on a link to a voting contest from your Facebook newsfeed, you will be presented with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the App and other Facebook users. You can then decide whether or not to share your Facebook information by using the App. If you decide not to grant permission you will not be able to use the App.
By granting permission you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings) as well as the user details of your Facebook friends, and information about your use of the App, for example, on whom you have put your vote so we can reconstruct.
If you choose to post content or other data on the App, for example, by commenting on a contest item, this can be accessed by all of your Facebook friends.
If you decide not to share information with your Facebook friends about a particular voting contest you have accessed you can make your reading private using the "remove from timeline" facility at the top of the article page.
Unsubscribing/ Removing the App
To unsubscribe, remove the App by accessing the application settings in your Facebook account settings.
You can always click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our newsletter and mailings.
Once you remove the App we no longer have permission to access your Facebook information and your data will be removed from the App.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller for The App is young mountain marketing ltd, Humboldstrasse 4, 8010 Graz, Austria.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding the use of personal data please contact the above address, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
QParks is not taking any responsibility for cases in which incorrect information might appear on www.qparks.com or in any published software. For media carriers, products and photos being sent in unsolicited, QParks is not taking any responsibility, but the entries will be checked upon randomly.